Hidrion Salt Chlorinator
You can now produce the necessary disinfectant to treat your pool !
Dive into a pure water that’s good for you !
- Easy to use
- Electrodes protected against hard water
- Compatible with all types of surfaces
- Simpler pool maintenance
- Safe, protected system
- The chlorine is produced and dissolved automatically in the water, allowing always a permanent disinfection
- Integrated system for water treatment
- Water always well treated and balanced
- Drastic reduction of chemicals products
- Easy to install and maintain
- Avoid the manipulation and transportation of heavy chemicals products
- 24 month guarantee against manufacturing faults
- Technical support given by the manufacturer
- Developed by the HIDRION R&D team
- Developed and made in European community (Portugal)
- Alarm with automatic cut-out if there is no water in the cell
- Cell is protected if there is no salt
- Intelligent system which detects if the pool is covered, and limits the disinfectant production
- Without the undesirable pollutants of industrial chlorine
Once the system has been installed and the needed amount of salt (5kg/m3) has been dissolved in the water, the system is ready to be used. From now on, every time the pool pump starts, the HIDRION SALT system also begins to run.
By using an electrolysis process with salt water, the chlorine ions from the dissolved salt are oxidised and are combined to form chlorine gas that is immediately dissolved in the water.
This process provides a source of pure chlorine from salts dissolved in the water. The chlorine later carries out a powerful disinfectant action that neutralises micro-organisms and oxidises organic matter and other contaminating substances. Once the disinfectant cycle is complete, the chlorine returns to its original state as dissolved salt.
The salt electrolysis cell consists of 1 PVC container, 1 PVC lid, and 1 titanium electrodes kit. It should be installed in the pool piping system after the filter and heating system (if present). It should respect the direction of the water flow, and should always be set up in accordance with the following diagram:
The cell is designed to be glued to PVC pipes of 50mm diameter, taking care to only use gluing products and procedures suitable for this type of material.